If you are currently looking for articles or information about Dry Skin During Pregnancy or dry skin during pregnancy third trimester and how to treat dry skin on face during pregnancy, maybe you can find an answer to what you’re looking for in this article How To Fix Dry Skin During Pregnancy.
During pregnancy an awful lot of changes that happen to a woman. Changes that occur during pregnancy, one of which IE is the changes that occur on the skin of one of the causes of such changes is a hormone. During pregnancy, lots of pregnant women who experience skin changes where precisely this skin becomes softer and shinier, which makes pregnant the more visible, the more beautiful. But many pregnant women who are experiencing dryness of the skin.
Great post to read Can Waxing while pregnant? Is It Safe?
And as already mentioned above the hormones responsible for the “disappearance” of oil and elasticity to the skin. The drying of the skin will also lead to the formation of stretch marks. It also could not have been prevented, but mothers can minimize by using a moisturizer around the affected area stretch marks.
Dry Skin During Pregnancy What to Use
Beautiful skin is smooth, yearning all the women did have nature always to want to look beautiful, but as the pregnancy progresses, the skin condition which is expected as the mother of all. Yes, pregnancy is, so it took a lot of sacrifices, dry skin, skin becomes dull, the skin becomes more oily, acne-prone, many the emergence of stretch marks and others. Therefore, this time our Pregnancy Guide will give you some tips on how to cope with dry skin can pregnant women use to anticipate the dry skin:
- How to fix dry skin the first IE with sufficient body will need a liquid with a minimum of mothers drank as much as 2 liters per day. This is in addition to prevent dry skin, may also be able to avoid expectant mothers from dehydration.
- The second, i.e., Many are the consumption of vegetables and fruits. Some good foods to help prevent dry skin are avocados, nuts, and olives.
- Furthermore, when the mother of a bath, use warm water but do not get too hot, as this will remove the natural oils of the skin that will make Mom’s skin dry and dull.
- And if the mother uses a bath, add bath oil into the warm water, but be careful lest the mother slipped in the bathtub.
- Avoid using soaps that contain a deodorant, because SOAP containing deodorant will eliminate moisture on the skin.
- And certainly do not overcook bath or soak, limit of a maximum of 15 minutes, the skin is exposed to too much water is also less well immediately after bathing, use a skin moisturizer, skin after shower moisture to stay awake.
- Always use a moisturizing cream body during a day and night, especially during the dry season.
Always use a cream for hands each time after you wash your hands to keep the moisture of the hand.
For areas that are prone to dry (elbows, knees, heels) I can use jelly or ointments type A & d. Use sunscreen with SPF every day.
- Do moisturizing facial mask once a week to avoid dry skin and dull in the face area.
If your home or bedroom use air conditioning, turn on the humidifier when the night to add to the humidity in the room.
- You can also try the yogurt mask for face and milk bath to keep Your skin moist. The content of lactic acid will help eliminate dead skin cells and refresh your skin. Use a soft towel to dry your skin.
Fix Dry Skin During Pregnancy
Itching due to dry skin during pregnancy belongs. However, you need to consider is when you feel an itching badly on the hands and feet. You need to be wary of when these symptoms are accompanied by a sense of fatigue, loss of appetite, dark urine color, depression, and the CHAPTER’s color is pale. There is a possibility that a symptom of intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy (ICP). Check with your doctor immediately Yes!
Learn more about Top Sinus Infection While Pregnant Choices
Hopefully with the above article could give the information and answers you’re looking for about How To Fix Dry Skin During Pregnancy or dry skin during pregnancy face and dry skin during early pregnancy, don’t forget to share your brothers and friends in order to get benefits and subscribe so you always get our latest articles.